Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Written by ODI, published by Sunbelt Software...


VIPRE Is Like My Rottweiler


Hi Larry, I have to tell you I laughed when I read the latest SSN newsletter. What you said contradicts something I tell people all the time but you are 100% correct. Often times I have said that I will leave my home and leave my windows open and doors unlocked feeling secure in knowing that when I return everything will still be there. But I not dare go one second without my computers and network being protected.


I guess I only say that because I have a 160+ pound Rottweiler so I'm not too worried. I can say that VIPRE is like my Rottie - a trustworthy defender living inside of my computer ready to attack any would-be infiltrators. It's nice knowing I have protection on my computer that I can instill the same trust in as my dog. I have not a worry and VIPRE has never let me down and proven itself time and time again. Of course, you can never let your guard down. You never know when some would-be hacker is going to come around with a T-bone steak in their back pocket. T. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment